Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Tuesday Practice Evening, 9/8/05

The usual Tuesday evening practice in The Chelmsford was extremely quiet. I’d been warned that a few of the regulars wouldn’t be there, but it was still disappointing, and just myself and Alan played darts in a short series which I won 3-1.

This was following a very poor practice session in the house where I lost a DartPro "best of 5 legs, 501" against an AI opponent with an average of just 50 including the finishes. I lost 3-2, and my average throw was 52. Just poor finishing let me down, but I’d settled in well for the games against Alan in the pub, where I was hitting the doubles with ease and the games were all completed quickly with good scoring.

The sun set photo was taken from the same vantage point as the picture in the "Walking to the pub" entry.

No comments: