Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A Beautiful 180

Come on, this 180 from my practice session in the house last night must surely be the most beautiful 180 ever! Look at those flights - it’s amazing.

You simply couldn’t arrange it any better by hand if you tried, which I’m sure will cause a few suspicions, but you’re just going to have to believe me that for one throw last night I really was (temporarily at least!) In The Zone (tm).

I had to hold the camera above the usual height to capture this properly, but it was absolutely breathtaking when the third dart hit the board (I think it was the one at top left).

2 comments:

Zeeple said...

Not only is that a truly beautiful Ton-80,. it is nice camera work as well.

Tommo said...

Thanks - I'm using a fairly old Olympus 2 mega pixel digital camera, and the flash and focus can be inconsistent, so I'm pleased with this picture.