Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The Theatre Of Dreams


This is it. The "Theatre Of Dreams", where next season’s home games will take place every second Tuesday night.

It’s a very compact bar (it used to be The Lounge in previous years), and on Match Nights the pool table is covered with a wooden sheet and the food is served from it. The tables in the left hand side of the picture are moved out of the way, and we get a great atmosphere for the matches.

The bar area is on my right hand side as I took the picture, and behind this point of view there are a few more seats and tables, and a fruit machine. There’s more room next door in the Lounge area, with a real fire and a large bay window. All in all, a very friendly and inviting little pub.

6 comments:

Zeeple said...

Wow, what a terrific pub. I'd be embarrashed to take pics of the bars we darts in around here. Coopers in Seattle is pretty nice inside but the rest are dives.

Tommo said...

Thanks Zeeple. It is a nice little pub. I don't know what I imagine you guys play in over there, but the bar from Cheers springs to mind! I'll post some pics of the other venues during the season. They range from rough working mens' clubs with proper stage type oches right through to country pubs. We run the whole spectrum!

vbspurs said...

Wassup, babe. I've finally succumbed to the siren call of your blog.

Or as my psychiatrist calls it, "she hears voices in her head".

Looks great, Tommo, and as a reward, you shall be blogrolled.

Cheers,
Victoria

Tommo said...

Thanks Victoria. I think you'll find I keep my blog a little more up to date than Poleson and Kullrad :o)

Tommo said...

Kullrad has expressed disatisfaction with the comment above :o)

No more C words Kully - please!

vbspurs said...

I can see that! Lots of new lovely jubblies to read.

Erm, you know what I mean.

Cheers,
Victoria