Saturday, March 01, 2008

Darts Exhibition Night

Pictured : Bob Anderson

Here are some further details of the event Alan from the Derwentside commented upon ;

On Friday 14
th March, the Derwentside are hosting a Darts Exhibition Night featuring Bob Anderson. Tickets are on sale now priced at £8, available from The Derwentside tel 01207 502562

The Limestone Cowboy has a string of world and international titles, including World Professional Champion 1988.

This should be another great night at The Derwentside, and I'll blog some pictures and a review of the event.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like fun! I got to play Bob once in Las Vegas, years ago. After our match he talked to me, answered my questions, and gave me good advice. He would be great for exhibitions, I would think.

Kevin