Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Chelmsford 7 - 3 Commercial

The Chelmsford, April 2009

Neither team played particularly well last night, and The Commercial will be disappointed with a scoreline which flatters to suggest we were four points better than them.

We lost the Team game in a low scoring opening match where neither team were able to get steady scores. The points from the three Doubles games were shared evenly between us, and the first few Singles game went the same way. Luckily for us we won the final four Singles games of the evening to make it 7 - 3 for a scoreline which looked unlikely for most of the match.

A highlight for me was an 81 finish in two darts (T15, D18) in my Doubles game with Roger. I was teased that it would appear on here - they know me so well!

We have a week away from the darts and play in the Dominoes Singles competition up at Chopwell next Tuesday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice win tommo good luck in the dominoes from ryan

Tommo said...

Cheers Ryan, it's our last chance at a cup this season and we have two or three in the team who stand a decent chance. I'd just be glad to get past the first round.

Zeeple said...

Hi Tommo, hope you have been well and I am glad you are still blogging. I was wondering if you are still interested in trying out the evolution darts that you queried about on my blog last year. I have a set in Europe currently and they could head up to England next if you are still interested. If so, email me to zeeple@gmail.com Thanks!

Tommo said...

Hi Zeeple, good to hear from you. I'd be really interested to try them out, as I've never thrown anything like them before. An e-mail is on it's way.