Friday, July 25, 2008

MND Benefit Evening, Derwentside 02/08/2008

The Derwentside are holding a Motor Neurone Disease
benefit evening on Saturday 2nd August to commemorate their Landlord Ken, who sadly died earlier in the year.

Tickets are £5, and the featured bands are The Toxic Pixies (pictured) and YIC/DC, which I assume is a local AC/DC tribute band ("why aye" is local dialect for "yes").

I'll be attending with some others from The Chelmsford, and I'm sure it'll be a good night.
They always have good music nights up there, and of course we'll be remembering Ken and supporting the cause.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

you are fantastic!!!

a kiss for you, my dear friend!

god bless u dear

can we exchange our link

r u ready to do?


hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

você é fantástico!

um beijo para você, meu caro amigo!

Deus te abençoe u Caro

podemos trocar os nossos link

r u disposta a fazer?

Tommo said...

Whoa! All that after a single page viewing during a 4 second visit! I somehow don't think I'm the only blogger being blessed and asked exchange links today, but it gave me a laugh thanks :o)