Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Cricketers 8 - 2 Chelmsford

Willie was the man of the match, winning in his Doubles and Singles games to get us the two points to avoid a second white wash against The Cricketers.

I played an average game in the Team Game, but my scoring totally fell away in my Doubles game with John S. In my Singles game I didn't seem to improve, but it hardly mattered as my opponent finished in 15 darts, averaging over 100 with every throw including the finish. Sincere congratulations to him on his performance.

5 comments:

jcoulson_uk said...

the coach and horses (my team) played utterly **** but i won my singles 1st 1 in 5 i think lol

we won 6.4 having been winning 5.0

Tommo said...

What's this "win" thing you keep talking about? ;o)

jcoulson_uk said...

u will win soon enough

hopefully not against us lol

Zeeple said...

You too? This is becoming an alarming pattern. My team only won two games last night to avoid a sweep. We lost 16-3.

Diamonds Center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about diamond lab.com link
so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!