Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Chelmsford 3 - 7 Cricketers

As expected the Blackhill Cricketers put last week's poor start behind them. Consistent scoring ond good finishing saw them win the opening Team Game and all three of the Doubles games. This put us 0-4 down and we needed to scrape a few points in the remaining six Singles game to avoid a heavy defeat.

7 points from 2 games are a reasonable return for us against The Cricketers though, and believe me when your opponents are disappointed with throws like 135 you know you're in for a tough time and every point counts.

They're hosting a competition at the weekend, and I'll do my best to enter it. It's all good experience and I'm sure it'll be a great event.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we beat shotley club away 8.2 and i won all my games

jay

Tommo said...

Good do see you getting your game and well done on the wins.