Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Doubles Dominos Cup 2012


It was the League's Dominoes Doubles Cup at The Jolly Drovers last night. The Chelmsford were well represented there but sadly none of us made it through to Finals Night. Myself and Angela made it through to the 3rd Round before being narrowly beaten 5-3 by Ian and Shaz.

I must admit I'm not always fully motivated in the Dominos cup games but last night was great, and I could't have tried any harder.

Its back to the darts next week for the Return leg against Leadgate CC.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Simon, it's Cress!

I didn't realise you were being serious about a certain Mr Messi arriving at the Boro yesterday. You were indeed correct, he was spotted at the Riverside yesterday afternoon. They've just released the photographs and i've managed to get my hands on one, take a look!

Click here!

Tommo said...

Hi Chris - thanks for the laugh! Up the Toon and all that :o)