Sunday, August 23, 2009

The 2009 / 2010 Season

The new season starts on Tuesday 1st September 2009, and the people who run the League will have again been doing the hard work in getting everything together.

I had some practice in the house on my return from a week in Loch Lomond and I'm always interested to see what happens when I've had a break from the game. I got a large number of steady 60 / 59 / 58 shots and some good accuracy on the finishing doubles, but not many high scores. I think steady 60's are only useful if they are supplemented with the odd high shot so I'll do my best to "find" the trebles over the next nine days.

No heavy practice sessions on DartPro though - just as many games with other players as possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck on the new season tommo from ryan

Tommo said...

Thanks Ryan - appreciated.